How to Reset Panasonic TV – If you experience any abnormal picture quality, distorted sound, and an unsuitable display, or even if you want to sell your TV or give it away.
A factory reset will recalibrate your TV to default settings. This process will eliminate all the tuned channels, recordings, customs input, installed applications, and stored WIFI.
Numerous people are intimidated to change any TV settings, which is why Panasonic TVs have the reset option, which permits you to repair any setting you make back to factory defaults.
Therefore, you can reset your TV with the following procedure. This process is honestly standard for all the models in the Panasonic range.
How to Reset Panasonic TV?
If you want to know more about Resetting Panasonic TV then read this article carefully.
How to Reset Panasonic TV?
There are two dissimilar ways to reset your Panasonic TV. It depends upon the problem you are encountering. Irregularly a simple Power reset can resolve the issue and it starts working fine. But if this procedure cannot resolve then try the added method of the factory reset.
Though, rearranging your device to its factory settings erases all your data, saving accounts, and settings. Similarly, it is workable to not turn off or unplug the TV during the factory reset process.
Power Reset Panasonic TV
You will not misplace any private data and settings during the power reset. Though, it is better to disconnect the USB or any other gadget attached to your TV before performing any resetting of your device.
- You need to restart your TV with the remote control.
- After that, simply Press and hold the power button on the remote control for five to ten seconds until the power off notification appears on the screen.
- The TV will turn off and automatically simply restart after a minute.
- If the problem continues, you need to unplug the main electrical power cord Press the power button on the TV and wait for a few seconds.
- Finally, you need to Plug the power cord back into the electrical outlet and start the TV.
Factory Data Reset Panasonic TV
- You need to select the main menu option on your Panasonic remote control and press the arrow up and arrow down to select the setup and then click Ok.
- Then, you simply need to go to the Picture option and click Ok, another run-down option list will appear.
- After that, you need to pick the reset option to reset all the picture changes with the plant default settings aside from the pushed picture setting.
- Now, this stride will reset all the picture settings.
- You simply need to press the menu button on your remote control.
- Then, simply go to the Audio option and select Ok, under this an option list will appear.
- After that, you need to select the reset option to reset the bass, treble, and balance changes in accordance with the industrial facility default settings.
- This stride will simply reset all the audio settings of your device and go to the main menu option again and click ok.
- Now, you simply need to scroll down and select the Reset option to reset all the preferences in the setup segment and channel settings and This will reset your TV to the default settings.
Generic Factory Reset
- If your TV is on standby mode, you will also be able to also try this method to remove the glitches and issues,
- You need to switch on your Panasonic TV and set it right to view a TV channel.
- Then, simply by pressing the buttons on the front panel of the TV press the labeled function FCN button.
- After that, you need to press the volume button of (-) from your front panel. Until the message appears on your screen.
Can you Set My Panasonic TV Without a Remote control?
Certainly, you will be able to reset and eliminate the lock on your TV without using the remote control. You simply need to hold and press the power button for a few seconds. The television will restart automatically. Yet, if the lock is still on, Unplug the main electrical cord of your TV and eliminate the battery from the back panel of your TV.
Though, if you are incapable to overcome the problem from the factory or generic reset, it is better to call the customer care center or take your device to the near authorized Panasonic shop you can reach them by phone call on their toll-free number and even by basically sending an e-mail.
Furthermore, they permit you to have a live chat with the support team and book a service appointment so an engineer can simply visit your place to examine your device carefully.
Each person has his own liking, so customizing your TV’s setting will permit you to have it according to your choice and likeness.
You can test with all the settings of your TV without being intimidated that you are going to lastingly change the TV settings. The Panasonic TV gives you the reset option so you will be able to repair any set back to its factory default.
We have shared everything about Reset Panasonic TV in this article if the info that we shared above helped you in any way then do share it with others.